Any individual who meets the following criteria is eligible to join Paralyzed Veterans of America.
- A citizen of the United States or its territories
- A veteran of the U.S. Armed Forces whose discharge was other than dishonorable
- An individual who has suffered a spinal cord injury as a result of trauma or disease, which results in paralysis of more than one limb. *(Note: The injury or disease onset could have occurred after discharge/retirement from military service.)
- If an applicant is applying with a spinal cord disease that applicant must display loss of bowel/bladder control.
Associate Membership is offered for free to all other individuals.
HOW TO APPLY
To join Paralyzed Veterans of America West Virginia Chapter, simply follow these steps:
- Click here to access and print the membership/certification form
- Click here to access and print the associate membership form
- Mail the completed application to: Paralyzed Veterans of America West Virginia Chapter, 336 Campbells Creek Dr., Charleston, WV 25306
FOR MORE INFORMATION