Who is Eligible to Join PVA?
Any individual who meets the following criteria is eligible to join Paralyzed Veterans of America:
- A citizen of the United States or its territories
- A veteran of the U.S. Armed Forces whose discharge was other than dishonorable
- An individual who has suffered a spinal cord injury or disease, whether or not service connected in origin
Examples of diseases (with an impairment of the spinal)
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Multiple sclerosis (MS) (Involving the spinal cord)
Associate Membership is offered for free to all other individuals.
HOW TO APPLY
To join Paralyzed Veterans of America West Virginia Chapter, simply follow these steps:
- Click here to access and print the membership application
- Click here to access and print the associate membership application
- Mail the completed application to: Paralyzed Veterans of America West Virginia Chapter, 336 Campbells Creek Dr., Charleston, WV 25306
FOR MORE INFORMATION