Any individual who meets the following criteria is eligible to join Paralyzed Veterans of America.
- A citizen of the United States
- A veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces whose discharge was other than dishonorable
- An individual who has suffered a spinal cord injury as a result of trauma or disease, which results in paralysis of more than one limb.
Associate Membership is offered for free to all other individuals.
HOW TO APPLY
To join Paralyzed Veterans of America West Virginia Chapter, simply follow these steps:
- Click here to access and print the membership/certification form
- Click here to access and print the associate membership form
- Mail the completed application to: Paralyzed Veterans of America West Virginia Chapter, 336 Campbells Creek Dr., Charleston, WV 25306
FOR MORE INFORMATION